Friday, July 8, 2011

Cricut Circle June Magazine Challenge: Teresa Collins Sponsor Contest

The June Magazine Challenge for Cricut Circle was to make something with Teresa Collins' products and using Cricut cuts. I chose to use her "On The Edge" line to make this card. 
I used two different papers (the plaid and the guitars), brads, and the tag is made from two different die cuts  from this line. 
To do the die cutting I used three different Cartridges. First the guitar and shadow are from the Wall Decor & More, the border I got from the Gypsy Wanderings and stretched to fit the width I wanted, and the word "Celebrate" and shadow came from the new Sophisticated Cartridge. So that more then covers my three Teresa Collins' products and my four Cricut cuts. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow! You did an amazing job with this challenge. Love the design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete